Statement of High Technology Glass Polska Sp. z o.o. of March 13, 2020
On the situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
1) HTG Polska Sp. z o.o. it monitors the development of the coronavirus-related situation (COVID-19) and the impact it can have on ourselves as well as business matters on an ongoing basis.
2) At the moment, production is running smoothly and we are realizing current and future orders of our clients.
3) As directed, we are required to comply with the necessary precautions. We have limited the number of business trips and meetings. We exercise special supervision over the functioning of production and purchasing processes.
4) The presence of the company's employees has been limited due to ordinances of the Minister of Health.
5) The date of planned deliveries may be delayed, which we will inform by phone or email.
6) We kindly ask you to limit personal collection of orders, if possible.
7) Please remember that when you receive your orders, take the necessary assistance with you (second person, personal protective equipment). Due to numerous restrictions, High Technology Glass Polska employees do not help in loading the order.
8) In the event of receipt of an order by pre-agreed payment on delivery - please make a transfer or provide confirmation.
9) After collecting your orders, please go to Hall 2 where the necessary documents will be printed. All invoices will be sent by email or (in special cases) sent by post.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
High Technology Glass Polska employees